.

.

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

morning walk part one~

Rise and shine, we are taking a walk before the sunrises...


its been wretchedly hot for weeks on end, i miss my long garden days, instead i head out before the sun rises around 5:30 am and i am usually spent by 11 am. today i was just tired, i just wanted to putter and not kill myself with manual labor at the crack of dawn, instead i grabbed my camera and dogs.. 


this wild flower only blooms at dawn, i have been watching them for weeks, telling myself to take their pics, but by 10 am there is not a flower to be had, today was their morning...







i am wild over my goldenrod, a gift from my generous neighbor


it makes me think buffy, our buffalo, is truly on the prairie



this garden is filled with all the the bright colors, it is always a cheerful morning sight











 

2 comments:

  1. I love the wildflower, glad you caught them. I'll have to look for them down here, I know they are here just haven't seen them recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics, despite the heat! Rosie's tongue hanging out says it all. I'm a heat wimp so I probably would be dashing back indoors for the A/C by 8 am. Your red barn makes the perfect backdrop. ♥

    ReplyDelete

welcome~