.

.

Saturday, October 3, 2020

malt ball fudge

 i love malted milk, if your looking for an ultra fast, no thought, no fuss fudge, with bonus bites, this is the fudge for you! 

 
super smooth, with crunchy malty bites



malted milk ball fudge

14 ounces of your favorite chocolate, I used almond bark

can of sweetened condensed milk

malted milk balls

mix milk and chocolate in bowl and microwave until smooth and creamy

add malted milk balls

pour into 8x8 pan lined in parchment

smooth and top with additional malted milk balls

refrigerate until firm

i guarantee you won't be crying over this spilt milk!

6 comments:

  1. This recipe is so easy and sounds so yummy. I love malted milk balls so I am going to try this. Have a great Sunday. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it is delicious. Unfortunately, I ate a whole bag in one sitting as a child and will never touch them again. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How was that a bad thing! I feel the same way about tequila...

      Delete
  3. Read your tequila response, too funny :). You make me long for the FFT / NB days ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm making this--putting the ingredients into my shopping cart NOW. As for tequila, I do love it, too. I also have a great use for it in Key Lime pie filling.

    ReplyDelete

welcome~