.

.

Sunday, October 4, 2020

fall harvest~

 nestled by the orchard, tucked against the barn, my husband built me this hutch for my anniversary gift, needless to say I was eager to put it to good use!


fall is for harvesting...


who doesn't love fall


my vintage fruit crates will be put to good use again with the new orchard




with 3 pomegranate trees planted I can't wait for buckets full in the future 


my husband built this hutch from the palettes we had leftover from pavestone. i love my pavers, and i especially love that my hutch is recycled!


it is such a joy to be able to find abundance at the new house, from nothing, to something is very rewarding!







i look forward to loads of play time at my new hutch, season after season~


















6 comments:

  1. Oh, it is just gorgeous. What a fun thing to play with and I love all the detail that your hubby put into it. I can't imagaine it looking any more beautiful than it does now, but I bet it will! Can't wait for Christmas..Stay well..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! Such wonderful decorating talent you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh em gee, this is SO wonderful! I love that you repurposed your palettes and it is so magazine-worthy. I have barn and hutch evy...you two could have another career/enterprise in all your gardening, building, stonescaping and welding expertise. Sell garden tour tickets, baskets of fruit and Ball jar bouquets at the very least when this COVID thing goes away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hutch looks like a European antique, passed down from generation to generation. I am just wild about it, and how smart you were to repurpose the wooden palettes. You have graced the anniversary hutch with your abundant talents-- she belongs in a design book, one I long to hold in my hands. I'm going back to savor each photo.

    ReplyDelete

welcome~