.

.

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

blueberry braid

the virus has been troublesome for the whole world, but on the bright side I must say I enjoy having my husband home and healthy. we woke up to a beautiful morning, while my husband went to his "home office" to work, I thought how unusual it might be to make a treat on a Tuesday morning! what was even more amazing, I had all I needed to make this in a quick 20' from start to finish. we met in the kitchen garden for sweet treat to start our day...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
blueberry braid
 
can of crescent rolls laid out in one large rectangle
whipped cream cheese
sugar to taste
fresh blueberries
sliced almonds
demerara sugar
 
mix cream cheese and sugar to taste and spread down the middle of the rectangle.
sprinkle liberally with blueberries and sliced almonds.
cut side pieces at an angle and wrap over center.
sprinkle with demerara sugar 
 
bake at 375 for 15' until golden
 
powder sugar
almond extract
milk
 
mix to smooth paste and drizzle over pastry
sprinkle with more almonds
 
enjoy on a weekday!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious and so easy. Thank you for another great recipe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I am visiting more of your blog posts for eye candy. Thanks for

    ReplyDelete

welcome~