.

.

Thursday, October 14, 2021

garden walk~

 i finally took a day off, i knew i couldn't meet my garden goals and just grabbed the camera and headed out for a leisurely stroll, of course, never alone...


you can see my nursery is still full, hopefully it will all get planted by spring




the views always grab me...














passing the orchard there is plenty to enjoy~









off to the rose garden, its very overgrown and in dire need of pruning, but today i was just there to enjoy...















The kitchen garden was begging to be picked...







7 comments:

  1. I just marvel at your garden. It's so beautiful. I think it's prettier than even the grounds of the Winterthur and the other grand estates. Just incredible. And the photos are so perfect -- the way you can catch the bees! I have never seen more red and vivid pyracantha berries. The beautyberries are so rich, too. My little clematis surprised me with an autumn bloom, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind, thank you! I adore being outside and enjoying nature bounty, it soothes my soul daily 🙏

      Delete
  2. I am glad that you took the time to relax and enjoy the view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, even more excited rain on the horizon, nestling in and making roasted tomato soup 😍

      Delete
  3. So beautiful and still plenty of blooms for the bees! Glad you took some well-deserved time off! Did you plant Pokeberry or did it volunteer? I love the way it looks but would worry about the dogs around it. Enjoy your harvest of tomatoes. ♥

    ReplyDelete

welcome~