.

.

Saturday, May 29, 2021

lemon pudding cake~

 summer temps are here, which will drive me indoors from the heat straight to the joys of air conditioning! right after i pick a huge basket of fresh lemons to make this light and airy lemon pudding cake. yes, its been on my blog often, but when you love something why not keep sharing! besides, i like to take pictures...













lemon pudding

bake at 350 for one hour in water bath

3 eggs separated
2 T butter
3/4 sugar
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 cup buttermilk
1/4 c flour

whip egg whites and add 1/4 sugar

mix all other ingredients separately and fold into egg whites.

Pour into souffle dish or individual ramekins. 
serve with fresh fruit whole or purred with sugar to taste

4 comments:

  1. Looks so good Jain. I have to make this today with the lemons you gave me. Paul and I both love lemon desserts. I am going to use ramekins. Thanks for the recipe. Stay cool! Happy Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jain, I have copied this recipe for sure. I have been dying for a lemon cake. Trader Joes usually has the best little boxed lemon cake mix but they didn't have it our last shopping day out..Hope you are having a wonderful weekend..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemon pudding is such a favorite of mine and I haven't made it in such a long time. Will have to put it on my menu for this week. BTW it's raining here again and I'm very grateful...hoping you get some moisture for your garden soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So yummy and beautiful too, especially served in your pretty lemon baker and mug! Hope your Memorial Day weekend was wonderful ♥

    ReplyDelete

welcome~