.

.

Saturday, May 16, 2020

mediterranean pasta soup

I have been making this soup for over thirty years, this has always been my go to stormy weather favorite.
 
 
 I was thrilled to see I took a pic of its origins, sunset 1988, you can see all my pink bookmarks popping up from the pages.
 


 
 I used to keep binders full of recipes before the internet came into play, now with the mere touch of your fingertips, a whole world of cuisine is there for the asking...
 
 
I would like to thank mrs scott kemper, sacramento for this delicious recipe, we have always loved this over the decades. the freshness of ripe tomatoes and cheese, put in the bowl first, then with the hot soup ladled over, you are guaranteed a gooey, cheesy, fresh bite every time.
 

 
one of life's simple pleasures, bring on the rain~

1 comment:

  1. Looks so tasty, you have the best recipes! You added spinach leaves too I see? It's shaping up to be a very wet week for us and cooler temps so soup sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete

welcome~