.

.

Friday, May 22, 2020

garden moments...

I am an early riser, up before the sun hits the mountains beyond...

the perfect time for a garden walk...
I gather roses for traveling bouquets...
visit my neighbors clematis
get lost in my rose garden...
I painted two cattle troughs for an explosion of color in the driveway, my neighbor was so kind and gave me loads of gorgeous dark orange canna for the backdrop, excited to see them fill in!
 
 
the path to Annabelle is flanked with the little white rose sprays called snow cone, I am wild over that name, especially since we are near 100 degrees for several days...
buffy got a make over, she stood silent and quiet for too long, I showered her with color

1 comment:

  1. Oh to be your neighbor and stroll among the flowers...stunning!!!♥

    ReplyDelete

welcome~