.

.

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

garden walk~

i'm frustrated with blogger, but too short on time to fix this... as i walk my garden i like my pics to post as how i moved, i take care in my order of photos, telling my story my way. blogger takes my carefully laid out pics and reverses how they are posted. this yellow forsythia is the end of my walk, i was shocked to see yellow in the deep fog. the now posted last photo is the dawns early light, as i stroll the garden fog swirls below me and by walks end i am completely enveloped and this bright yellow flower is shocking to my gray world. i am upset that this is my life backwards, its not pleasing to my senses and takes to long to cut and paste 25 pics in the proper in order, but feel free to scroll from the bottom up! 


























2 comments:

  1. Always a treat to visit your blog! Photos are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos no matter how they are laid out! ♥

    ReplyDelete

welcome~