.

.

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

foggy morning...

yesterday, late afternoon, the fog rolled in and i could only see 50', i was eager to see if it would last into the next day, by early morning it began to ebb and flow back and forth for hours...







in the front of the house the morning sun was shining and shimmering on the trees...




you can see the fog swirling around all sides of our mountain top...












stopped by my nursery to check on the bulbs progress, we start the greenhouse next week, so excited to have a warm spot coming soon!



with my new garden trellises finished, i was excited to shop for new clematis which my husband picked up for me out of town. 








4 comments:

  1. I just love scrolling through your gorgeous photos - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jain, you are surrounded by such beauty. You have probably heard me say that I am not a big fan of fog, our reason for moving from Santa Cruz, but when you are above it all, it is a glorious sight. The clematis will be so spectacular as is every thing always..Happy Thursday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shots! The fog lends such a mysterious quality. I know you much be ecstatic to start your greenhouse. Too bad you can't rewind the clock to a year or two ago and purchase your materials!

    ReplyDelete

welcome~