.

.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

tiramisu cheesecake

hands down my new favorite decadent dessert...

 tiramisu cheesecake

preheat oven to 325
use 9" spring form pan

 crust
1 1/4 c of crushed vanilla wafers
1/4 melted butter
2 T sugar

mix and press in pan, bake for 10', let cool

filling

lady fingers
1 c Kahlua
1/4 c expresso, I used starbucks double shot

dip the lady fingers in the above mixture and arrange over over crust, drizzle any remaining liquid over lady fingers

combine

8 oz cream cheese
16 oz mascarpone
1/4 c sugar
mix at low speed

in separate bowl whip together
1 c whipping cream
1/2 c powder sugar
2 T vanilla

combine mascarpone mixture with whip cream
fold in 1/4 c Kahlua
spread over the the lady fingers
refrigerate until set

decorate with
whip cream
chocolate covered coffee beans
cocoa powder


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Two of my family favorites are cheesecake and tiramisu! Thanks for posting this I think I making this for Thanksgiving! They are going to lo ve this! Looks amazing! I love that it is no bake!

    ReplyDelete

welcome~