.

.

Monday, April 1, 2024

happy birthday start in the garden~

a little spring spruce up for us



and time to transform the lions garden 




to a quick spring birthday gathering for Linda








decor, gifts, champagne, check, time to welcome the guest of honor!


and her family~











cheers and a toast to another happy and healthy year for Linda!















out to lunch with lola



and a little extra flirting to stay forever young




the next day she had a lovely birthday luncheon with a dozen of her dear friends, including this very touching birthday cake note...




thank you for including me in all your fun!

3 comments:

  1. So fun Jain, I love getting our nails done together and lunch after. It was so fun having brunch at Lola's with my Miss Lola and family. Thank for the champagne fun and tour of your gorgeous gardens. The gifts are fabulous, love the lemon theme. The cute mermaid is going down by the pool. The moss purse is so cute. It was my pleasure inviting you to my birthday party. The party was so special. So glad you got to meet my friends. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including me in your special times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Linda enjoyed both her birthday celebrations! How fun for you two that you are so close by!

    ReplyDelete

welcome~