.

.

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

for the love of tater tots~

My husband loves tater tots so I was thrilled when I found him this recipe. The choices are limitless, we started with making appetizers the night before, but I wanted to move on to breakfast. I started by using jumbo cupcake pans, sprayed with baking oil and put a dozen cooked tater tots per space and smashed them with a glass to break them down and climb up the sides. Bake at 425 for 10-15'


 remove and spray with more cooking oil and add cheese


Bake for 15-20' until potatoes are crisp.



Now comes the fun part, endless choices to fill! I poached an egg and added guacamole, bacon and green onions.


My husband used scrambled eggs, sour cream, bacon, green onions and salsa.


We both loved our breakfast!





4 comments:

welcome~