.

.

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

terry on safari~

~update of fresh photos~












My neighbor and friend is off on holiday in south Africa, she has been sharing her photos with a group of her friends and I asked if she would mind if I shared them on my blog and Instagram. Lets face it, how often can you see the following...
















especially with such wonderful accommodations in the bush!


Thank you terry for allowing me to post some of your wonderful pictures, I find myself staring at your lion shots over and over, I just hope others enjoy your safari as much as I am! If you look closely next to Terry's upper arm you can see she is not alone...


as she keeps updating i am grabbing some of my favorite pics of her trip to share here, moving the post forward in time. 









~~~~~






~~~~~

Fresh photos from South Africa, Terry has been taking small plane jaunts and she comments on the vastness of the area. 


Terry's beautiful smiling face, wearing her new lotus necklace.


She called this the African salute



waving hi as they passed by


these are used for fire suppression, to beat out the flames.


~~~~~





~~~~~





5 comments:

  1. Spectacular!!! thank you so much for sharing
    S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics! That's a great photo of her at sunset. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it exciting to see, I agree, Terry takes great pics and looks so happy!

      Delete
  3. Thank you Jain for sharing makes me smile deep inside when others can see the beauty in our world.

    ReplyDelete

welcome~