.

.

Saturday, June 15, 2019

maple rock~

a friend invited me to visit maple rock gardens this weekend, several times a year they open their private gardens to the public, owners of the high hand nursery, i knew i was in for a treat!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
sadly, these are all the pics i have to share! number one reason was we went to pick lavender, all you can cut for one low price, while bending and snipping i lost my glasses, hard to take pics when i can't see that i am even holding a camera, but to make matters worse, the battery was dead shortly after! it was a gorgeous garden, filled with garden rooms from around of the world. you can tell there were many happy snippers, the fragrance was sublime!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I would have been in heaven! SO sorry your lost your glasses and your battery died, I would loved to see more. The photo over everyone snipping away is wonderful. I bet your kitchen smells fantastic. ♥

    ReplyDelete

welcome~