.

.

Saturday, November 25, 2023

and so it begins...

woke up to a stunningly gorgeous crystal clear cold day










which prompted me to decorate the deck hutch for the season 





As the late afternoon sun hit the deck the hutch started to glow





From there I managed to add more holiday decor around the house, starting with freshly picked apples



I love how the late afternoon sun illuminates them.


I added a bit of Christmas kitchen touches




I love the natural holiday colors for the family room






The living and dining room catch bright silver moments









tis the season!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful Jain. Love your deck hutch with its beautiful design. So glad to see you have started your Christmas decor. It all looks so pretty and festive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Linda, its fun to see Christmas come alive!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! You have the energy of 10 women!

    ReplyDelete

welcome~