.

.

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

a queen for the day!

Yesterday my husband surprised with a gorgeous cake we haven't bought in over 15 years, a princess cake, I nearly broke into tears I was so touched! I knew I wanted to honor this gift with a pretty garden setting by the greenhouse...













called a princess cake, i have to tell you i felt like a queen enjoying this decadently delicious dessert























thank you dear for the sweetest gift and the extra effort you took to find it for me 💋❤😍

4 comments:

  1. I've never even heard of a princess cake let alone eat one. It certainly looks yummy and I wish I had a slice right this minute. The photos are gorgeous. You know how to stage a picture girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jain. I have never heard of a princess cake. I shall look it up. Love how you showcased it. Kudos to Scott for buying you that gorgeous cake. It’s my birthday today, so I shall be looking up your Princess cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of princess cake either...what a gorgeous dome of deliciousness when sliced! Your blooming garden buffet and vignette steal the show for me, so FFT! You are the Garden Queen! ♥

    ReplyDelete

welcome~