.

.

Saturday, September 18, 2021

working like a dog...

with dogs... i have been slaving away in my garden for weeks now, i feel like one of the pack, filthy and exhausted! 




hard to snap action shots with a cell phone, but rosie LOVES to play king of the mountain. i often find her dog bones buried in my fresh dirt when scooping out with the tractor, her favorite thing is to jump in the fountain then come wrestle in the dirt piles wet, turning my dogs orange with clay.



wherever i am working they are always nearby, i loved seeing rosie curled up by the lion while i planted...

2 comments:

  1. The best garden helpers you can have! Hope you're winding down, digging through your 'to do' list so you can relax some ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to relax, love what im.doing but I'm old and fat and would love to hibernate this winter!

      Delete

welcome~