.

.

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

In the garden...


I am very behind on pictures, its been mulch mania around here for close to a month! All my time is spent moving and pitchforking  wood chips, I struggle to keep up with my 2-4 truckloads a day. Its a blessing, but a full time job! If this keeps up I think my entire garden will be coated in two more weeks! Imagine a freshly mulched garden, enough to last me 2-3 years, daunting, but almost doable! on those rare moments I can find free time I snap a few pics, these are weeks old, but I love looking back over the seasons beauty and still want to remember my spring for years to come.


























 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I can't believe how much you've accomplished in such a short time! Your arms have to be in terrific shape with all your mulching and pitchforking.
    P.S. You crack me up with your posting schedule with 4 in one day... just like your mulch. :)

    ReplyDelete

welcome~