.

.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

a garden walk~

 
 
 
 
 
when I passed this forsythia it was so profuse and perfect I thought it looked like plastic!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I must have 8' high fences surrounding the rose garden to keep the deer away, I was thrilled that the banksia has filled in one side of the garden the first year! on this side I used 15 gallon containers per fence panel, on the opposite side I used one gallon, I cannot tell you how sad I am to see this side gorgeous and the other barely there...
 
 
 
I look forward to a wall of white roses covering the fence and setting Annabelle off from the fence posts
 
 
 
looking back, you can see the back wall is all filled in green with buds building for a gorgeous spring show!
 
 
 
 
all the stone fruits in the orchard are in full bloom
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
my neighbor has the largest pink magnolia I have ever seen, it was a MASS of pink, just breathtaking!
 
 
 
 
 
 
the kitchen garden has come to a standstill waiting on pavers to be delivered, which has become a very frustrating problem... it should move quickly once materials finally arrive but with no date confirmed the frustration mounts! 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, looks like the daffodils you were waiting for are blooming. Your love and TLC are showing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the dose of spring and glorious pinks! I know you'll be thrilled when your pavers are delivered. Supplies seem to be hard to come by delivery-wise. Our grocery stores are still wiped out, we made a quick early morning run this am when it opened and was sanitized and supposedly restocked... no paper products, no meat, barely any produce. Hope your fridge and freezers are stocked and your pups and kitties have plenty of kibble ♥

    ReplyDelete

welcome~