.

.

Thursday, April 12, 2018

a spring in my step~

walking the new garden. I adore benches, especially with big long green views...
 
 
 my new favorite combo, orange and purple~
 
 

 
 
one of my very favorite places is pottery world, we have been shopping there for decades, they serve breakfast and lunch in a darling outdoor patio with hundreds of fountains, statues and urns in all the classic looks I adore. nothing delights me more then hearing all that water in a very distinct European garden setting. I told my husband I want our courtyard to feel like pottery world,
every time I look out I am instantly swept away to Italy, courtesy of pottery world!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
this house was devoid of color, I have been working feverishly to remedy the situation!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am head over heels, the bees are coming soon!
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh the beauty...(do I say that every time?) You'll have bees and butterflies galore soon! Love seeing it all come together. Those fountains a delight to hear and see. ♥

    ReplyDelete

welcome~