.

.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

cocktails with the book club

read a book, grab an apron, have a dear deer theme, set the table and enjoy our first course of an antipasta wreath, artichoke and crab cheesy dip, rosemary garlic almonds, cretons, xmas tree cheese platter, blue cheese tart with cranberry chutney, brie, cranberry and cinnamon puff pastry pinwheels, sausage wreath with spicy mustard, pomegranate gin and tonics and rosemary pomegranate champagne~





 












 







 
 
 





 
off to dinner we go to mutton manor, sorry katie, no herding allowed~

6 comments:

Bonnie K said...

Wow! Everything looks great. Hope the party went well.

Sarah said...

Beautiful look, Jain. You find the perfect details for every theme. I tried to order one of the precious greenhouse ornaments, but they were out of stock. I hope they are offered again next Christmas. They are precious!
Enjoy your progressive dinner with your book club. Fun!

Marigene said...

What a beautiful vignette...it should be in a magazine!
Merry Christmas to you and Scott.

Mary said...

Your book club is always in for a feast for the eyes and taste buds when share your culinary skills and tables! I deerly love your cloche with its sweet snowy setting. My greenhouse fell off my garland in my shed last year with my advent fun and broke...*sniff* I'm looking forward to being a virtual guest at your table!

Mary said...

Did you say Rosemary Pomegranate Champagne? Yes, Please! Everything looks divine and I *deerly* love all your tableware and touches!

Sarah said...

Back to take this all in again. Loving all the dear deer details. ;-)
Pinning, pinning, pinning.......