.

.

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

first gathering~

warmed by the early morning sun, i gathered a handful of cherry tomatoes in my hands, to my joy it was just a wee bit more than i could hold, i needed a very special basket to bring in my sweet luscious new tomatoes...















i have been so eager for tomatoes to fill my kitchen, i was not disappointed, they were perfection, warm from the sun still. i sliced them with mozzarella, basil, red onion and a thick balsamic reduction, it is officially summer when the tomatoes grace our tastebuds!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful and I love you from my head to my tomatoes!! Such gorgeous veggies, but I honestly know they are fruit. Your black background makes everything really stand out and I might have to borrow the idea. I will try..Stay well..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your first kitchen harvest, so satisfying and makes everything taste sweeter! ♥

    ReplyDelete

welcome~