.

.

Sunday, November 15, 2020

a week in my garden~

frog holler nursery upper level is done!

all the statuary from our burned house has been salvaged, in terrible shape, but very happy to welcome them home to their new garden again.

for some odd reason my loquat is in full bloom and buzzing with bees...

bringing in armloads of hydrangeas before the rains

my boston ivy refuses to climb, but loves rocks...

time to harvest the last of the tomatoes but can't commit to ripping them out yet ...



they are like the ever ready battery and just keep blooming!
















6 comments:

  1. Oh so so pretty. You California girls have it so great to keep your flowers going. Here in the midwest all of that is gone. Only a few trees even left with full color to the leaves. Enjoy that pretty garden as long as you can. Love your lemon tree. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I always love every minute outdoors 😍

      Delete
  2. You are surrounded by so much beauty - what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we have worked hard for three years to bring all season color to a barren landscape, just yesterday I was saying its starting to show, give me another 15 years and I will be swooning!

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm so glad the lions arrived home! Was Scott able to strap them to the pallets or did you have to hire help? They look like they weigh a ton. I love their patina, what a story they tell. Your late bloomers are beautiful. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We we're lucky, the men that cleared the debris had a special skip loader for next door that went down the super steep hill and recovered them, yes super heavy, almost 300 pounds each! The fire was so hot parts liquefied and bubbled up and off, one lion is split in half, I don't care if I duct tape it together I am thrilled to have them here, they feel like lost pets coming home.

      Delete

welcome~