.

.

Monday, June 22, 2020

apricot cream cheese pastry~

right now my tree is brimming with ripe apricots, naturally its time to start enjoying them liberally daily!
 




 
preheat oven to 400 degrees
 
puff pastry
8-9 fresh apricots cut into 6 slices each
blueberries
sliced almonds
whipped cream cheese
powder sugar
ginger syrup
apricot jam
 
lay out a large rectangle with puff pastry on silpat or parchment paper
score 1" around rectangle
 
mix cream cheese, powder sugar and ginger syrup to taste
spread inside scored rectangle
 
place apricots in 3-4 columns, fit snuggly together
add blueberries, tucking into filling to hold snug
brush lightly with apricot jam or ginger syrup
sprinkle with sliced almonds
 
bake for 20-25 minutes until pastry is golden
 



 
for extra decadence add a dollop of ginger spiked whip cream 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I will admit I am jealous. My parents had apricots and I didn't think there was anything better than apricot jam, but that looks to be delicious. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh la la...what a beauty! I can't imagine being about to go out and pick apricots. I love the addition of ginger in the syrup and whipped cream too, which I had a slice this morning! ♥

    ReplyDelete

welcome~