.

.

Monday, October 25, 2021

the end of the day...

we just had the major storm finish up mid morning, when late this afternoon the heavy rains returned. suddenly it was coupled with huge booms, thunder and lighting in a very potent cell right over head... i was afraid to look out thinking could there be fire this soon after 9" of rain when my neighbor texted me there was a double rainbow over my house.  i raced to the window, still fearful of getting struck, i was handsomely rewarded and headed outside camera in hand...









thank you terry for letting me know and for sending me this pic of our house on the hill 🙂


4 comments:

  1. This is the first time I have seen a photo that actually shows where the rainbow ends! So close to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a glorious sight after the storm and a double one too! It's nice to have neighbors to alert you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jain, that is glorious. You got it way more than we did. We just had rain, lots of rain, but nothing else. Those rainbows are just beautiful. I have never seen one that is so specific. They just ended (or began) right at your front door..Happy Tuesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a glorious day after the storm. So glad you were able to capture it Jain.

    ReplyDelete

welcome~