.

.

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

quick bites~

on the weekends my husband and I are always busy working outside, I never feel like cooking after heavy landscaping and gardening for full eight hour plus days... I buy easy foods for my husband, I had a package of chicken caprese meat balls and French bread in a can. I stretched the bread long, cut it half, then cut the two haves in half and skewered the meat balls and bread and baked according to the bread directions. we both loved it, perfect for dunking in soup, marinara sauce, drizzled with balsamic or accompanied with a salad. the flavors and choices are endless, but the very best news of all is it is quick and easy to make when exhausted!
 





 
 

1 comment:

  1. You are so clever. What a satisfying quick meal for two.

    ReplyDelete

welcome~