.

.

Sunday, December 16, 2018

doggie advent*ures december sixteenth

hey cassie, why are looking so glum?
how about we have a little bit of candy cane fun today!
Katie looks thrilled with your new toys!
lets have a little dog advent*ure!
hey ...
are you bored already?
both of you? you don't like your new toys?
how about some party hats!
now you are looking festive!
oh cassie whats wrong...
its almost Christmas and you girls just want to have fun!
hey where did they go?
now this was much more to their liking!
I must say those candy canes sure got me in the mood...
when I put my candy cane in the oven I glanced over to see cassie standing at the door to come in on this rainy day...

I am sure you can see the dirty dog nose prints marring the window, but that face was to precious to pass up!
candy cane wishes to all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm working my way backwords...love this so much. All your props and your candy cane strudel is making my mouth water this morning. Your girls are having some delicious fun too!! Those eyes and their expressions melt my heart. ♥

    ReplyDelete

welcome~