.

.

Sunday, December 2, 2018

doggie advent*ures december second~

 
two cookies for you and you!
 
 
 
and maybe a few more for you too...
 
 
 
cookie mystery solved! we have a garden mule, Tessie, I stock it with garden and doggie supplies, so I am never shorthanded when out and about the property.
 
 
when we first moved here the cookies were being stolen daily, we figured foxes and raccoons were raiding Tessie nightly so we moved her into the garage. funny thing, the cookies kept disappearing, and I mean like 8-10 a day! just recently I learned who the thief IS! note her keen interest when she thinks we aren't around...
 
 
Katie is watching me thinking oh no... cassie is clueless~
 
 
Katie can't believe she is this dumb with me watching her every move...
 
 
but cassie is looking at her daddy fifty feet away, not me! Katie is locked on me.
 
 
I tired twice to catch her...
 
 
both times I was out of focus as she snatched those cookies as fast as a lizard grabbing flies!
 
 
she always leaps off with her stolen treats leaving, she thinks, me none the wiser...
 
 
oh yeah, I am on to YOU girl
 

two cookies my @$$!

2 comments:

  1. Funny how they act like little kids sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny you were blaming it on a critter...what a cute cookie thief ;)

    ReplyDelete

welcome~