.

.

Friday, June 21, 2013

the tart of sunshine~

for those of you who feel there is a dark cloud overhead and they're not able to see the rays of sun peeking through. this tart is to be prepared when the sun is high in the sky and moon shines orange...




~~~~~~~~~~










while i was stomping around the deck taking pics these 2 deer and their babies are living under my deck in the shade, they kept waiting for a little hand out, sadly these are too darn good to share~









let me just say this may not be a very pretty tart, but its a bubbling brown sugar lemon caramel gooey fantastical tart oh so worth making... caution, its highly addictive too~

~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~




4 comments:

  1. Incredibly beautiful photos, and it was so much fun to transition from the pages of the book and the written words into your lemon preparation and tarts. The tarts indeed look amazing, much more attractive in their imperfection! Your photos are romantic and timeless, thank you for this lovely experience,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...You do CA citrus and Pistoulet proud...your sunshiny lemon tarts look incredible with the brown sugar caramelized tops! I love your shadow play with your zester! I have to revisit and make some mini tarts~ I love your deer family looking for a treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The zester casts a playful shadow, and I swear that I can smell the lemons. The tarts look amazing. I need one RIGHT now. :-) Your post brings this recipe to life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm craving something lemon. I think it's time to move to the kitchen. '-) Love the idea of the caramelized top to these tarts.

    ReplyDelete

welcome~