.

.

Saturday, January 15, 2022

in the greenhouse~

we are still steadily working on the greenhouse, ok, my husband is! right now it is coming down to time the consuming details, the finish work on the interior, adding a sink and water, and all the window and tile trim. we have yet to touch the exterior. i am so eager to start my seedlings, but my husband was putting siding on right where i needed to work so i took the opportunity to just play on the other side. i gathered the very wee bits of color i could find in todays garden and spread the joy...




my evergreen pears are bursting into full bloom!



my reblooming iris survived 2 snow storms and kept right on blooming





i have dedicated a wee portion of my hutch to dog treats...































8 comments:

  1. Love this...what fun! You are in your element...love the blooms, citrus, your shelves and sweet pups! They're so well trained, mine could never pose with a cookie on a pillow in front of them. :) We are in the midst of a winter storm, 9 degrees wind chill, a wintry mix of snow and sleet. Hoping they are wrong about it switching over to freezing rain for the power lines' sake! Enjoy your play time. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you don't lose power and are warm and toasty until it blows through!

      Delete
  2. Jain, it seems you could show photo after photo and never see the same thing twice. Everything looks still beautiful and I'm so glad you kept a small corner for treats. It looks like the kids do too! They are so adorable..Happy Sunday my friend..xoxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tank you so much for stopping by, so kind of you!

      Delete
  3. Your amarillias and iris colors are so intense. I love your twine dispenser. I am looking for one for my greenhouse. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think a gray day made the colors pop! I just looked at amazon, put in bird twine dispenser, lots of cute ones popped up. I like the bunny 🙃

      Delete

welcome~