.

.

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

in the garden~

i have been so busy i have not taken my camera in the garden for weeks, these pics are at least two weeks old, but i just needed a break and wanted to see color! i started dividing my large iris garden, i am creating a giant new iris area, i am just about finished with 25% of it, i think this will be a multi year project, with temps over 90 for a month non stop i just don't have the stamina to garden in the full sun day in and day out! to beat the heat, i race out before 6 am and dig and divide iris for the new bed, i come in exhausted and filthy by noon, only to rinse and repeat for weeks, today i just want to play with pictures and rest... tomorrow we are suppose to plummet into the high 80s, i can't wait for a couple of days of cooler temps, maybe i can even grab my camera and take a proper garden stroll, my husband said the roses must be missing you, i have been so focused on iris i haven't even visited them in a week...





























2 comments:

  1. I will miss seeing these beautiful photos, over the winter months. I am bookmarking some of your posts so that I can go back and enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much beauty! I hope in the late evening you stroll your garden and stop and smell the roses with a cocktail in hand. ♥

    ReplyDelete

welcome~