.

.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

apple cinnamon pumpkin soup

 
 
 
 
 
this soup was supposed to be made with butternut, but after the fires, power outages and losing $1500 worth of food, I am just not to keen on shopping again... since rain is still not even on the horizon and I can't even say once burned, twice shy, because I got burned three times with spoiled food this fall, I don't feel like shopping until these golden hills are green! with that long introduction I just used what was on hand, and frankly, I LOVED this! it made sound odd, but it was delicious~
 
apples (i have an old tree and used about dozen small apples)
onion
4 c chicken broth
large can seasoned pumpkin pie puree
 
topped with
crispy pancetta
swirl of yogurt
pomegranate seeds
fresh thyme
Cinnamon
 

1 comment:

  1. The soup looks delicious. I am so sorry about the loss of your food, power outages, and fires! Hopefully things are much better now!

    ReplyDelete

welcome~