.

.

Friday, January 12, 2024

overjoyed in the rose garden



It was so cold the roses were floating on ice...







My husband surprised me with new electric pruning sheers, I have never been so happy with anything new in my garden before! I have been gardening for many decades, this hands down is the best thing I have ever used, it will cut up to an inch and a half. I pruned 60 roses in a few short hours, normally that would have taken a couple of days! Fast, efficient and FABULOUS! 



Thanks to my very kind and loving husband for thinking of me and shredding 60 roses in one very long day for himself!



9 comments:

  1. What a nice pruner - enjoy! I'm sure that you'll get some heavy duty use from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if my comment went through before, but what a nice pruner -enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful gift! Can't wait to see all your roses in bloom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I was so surprised and thrilled!

      Delete
  4. Kudos to Scott. A very thoughtful and useful tool. You will be done sooner.😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, been zipping along today, hard for Scott to keep up the shredding with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect gift for you! Don't you wish you one years ago!

    ReplyDelete

welcome~