.

.

Sunday, February 5, 2023

in the greenhouse~

rise and shine, before the rain returns


the bulbs got almost and inch of rain overnight


the greenhouse looks naked on the outside, waiting for warmer temps to plant the window boxes



inside the greenhouse is full to the brim!
















my favorite resident artist








no space to pot these up yet...



fall cuttings are doing well with our freezing night temperatures


seedlings are doing terrific



sweet peas are thriving


loads of shrub cuttings in the making


so exited to plant out my seedlings this spring





invited the dogs in while i primped the seedlings...


gardening is always better with dogs!






3 comments:

  1. Hi- I am wondering what strategies you use to keep warmth in the greenhouse? Do you have some sort of heater? Thanks for any insight on that. Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My greenhouse is not heated and just relies on full sunshine all day. It's hot in there during the day which makes the 20 degrees nights more palatable! Just be sure your greenhouse is on the south side for maximum exposure. I don't protect anything inside or out ...

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for that information! I am new to greenhouse growing and just trying to figure it all out.
      I love everything about your garden and find your blog posts so soothing and lovely- a mini vacation for the eyes! I am a long time fan. Katherine

      Delete

welcome~