.

.

Thursday, May 13, 2021

todays garden walk...

the kitchen garden is vibrant this year as the red simplicity hedge roses start to come into their own. they are on two sides of the rectangular garden, assuring us of loads of color as we come and go all day long at the back door. i often stop and stare in wonder, they will eventually tower over me at 6' high.





the garden is filled with herbs and tomatoes. this arch is starting to get covered with two clematis that i can see daily out my kitchen window, it is the little things that put a smile on my face and constant joy in my heart...










my rose garden is fairly new, this 100' long rose tunnel covered in climbers it really filling in this year





Annabelle is surrounded by a carpet of roses...



every square inch of this rose garden is in full bloom...













1 comment:

welcome~